Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Timelapse video: March against the military junta

مسيرة ضد العسكر بتقنية الفاصل الزمني - Timelapse: March against SCAF



Hundreds of thousands marched through Cairo's streets on January 27, in a nationwide protest dubbed the "Second Friday of Anger."

Across the country, millions of Egyptians marched and protested in commemoration of the first "Friday of Anger" (of January 28, 2011) when police forces killed hundred of protesters, assaulting and arresting thousands of others during the anti-Mubarak uprising.

This timelapse video by Mostafa Hussein was filmed on Mossadak Street in Dokki. Fri 27 Jan 2012. Just one of many marches which took place on the "Second Friday of Anger."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
South Wales Anarchists said...

Hey!
I couldn't find any way to contact you other than commenting on your post. I'm from South Wales Anarchists, we would be very happy to build connections with Egyptian anarchists. Please drop me an e-mail on Shroukie_poo@hotmail.com I would appreciate it if you delete my comment after e-mailing me.
Hope to talk soon!