Sunday, April 26, 2009

Anarchism & the Palestinian Question

The Palestinian Struggle & the Anarchist Dilemma
Click above to read some extremely interesting polemics pertaining to the Palestinian right to self-determination/independence - according to different anarchists' perspectives. Valid questions, critiques, and response are put forth by an American Anarcho-Communist (Wayne Price) and an Israeli Anarchist/Solidarity Activist (Uri Gordon).

Personally, I respect Gordon for his solidarity work (and that of Anarchists Against The Wall) with the Palestinians in the West Bank; but it is Wayne Price's position that I agree with most thoroughly.

Speaking on my own behalf: I am neither for a one state solution nor a two state solution; I AM FOR A NO STATE SOLUTION!

No Apartheid-Zionism, no occupation, no governments, and no borders.

No comments: